If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Top of the crap
What about "manhunter" directed by Michael Mann, boon? ......

....I think crap movies are good for fanedits......
The only thing I despise about MANHUNTER is the score.
And I don't think every crap movie canbe salvaged. Yes, crappy movies are predestined for fanedits, but there is no pearl hidden in every shell.
I am a bit disappointed that my history on fanedit.org is nowhere mentioned anymore. It was 5 years of my life.
..some misunderstanding... I think Manhunter is better than red dragon.......sure thing about craps. I dont think too....but worth looking
Battle Royale II. Almost nothing worked.

I don't think any fan edit could salvage this piece of crap. The only good scene was the one directed by Kinji Fukasaku before his death.
Editing something.
GLADIATOR was a beautiful acted, designed, casted and photographed film.
The weakness is in the script.
In Ancient Rome , politics was a way of life. There was no way Maximus could rise to be the top general, almost the second son of the emperor, without him having several family alliences, mentors, connections, a personal staff, some powerful friends, captains and liutenents, confidents, people to whom he owes favours and people who owe him favours.
I didnt see any of this in the film.
So the story was hard to swallow.

My list can be found under "what are you not fanediting"
http://www.faneditforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 9&start=60
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'" - George Bernard Shaw.[/SIZE][/FONT]
new number one worst film at imdb.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0315775/

dark crystal
king solomons mines (last version)
out of africa (was dragged to see it when i was 8, hated it)
Dune extended edition.
Dune Mini Series.
Children of Dune (come on, there was like one meaningful scene in the whole damn three hours!!)
H2G2 (they ruined the bulldozer scene, and 80% of the rest)
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
Last word about Gladiator:

Killbillme, that's the point! I say it simple: Average european with average knowledge about Ancient Rome laughs on Gladiator. If you dont laugh on Gladiator you are not european or your knowledge about Ancient Rome is close to zero Wink

I must agree that Gladiator is beautiful photographed. All Ridleys movies are..... From cast only Joaquin Phoenix rocks....thats all.....

nOmArch!!! are you mad????? dark crystal is a crap?????? Nobody defends this magnificent movie???? I'm loosing my faith in people..... Wink
i know, i know. i am an army of one on that point.

it just bored the crap out of me and i thought the good elves were creepy. then again i did buy both Sci-Fi Channel Dune atrocities (after actually seeing them) so i do suffer from the odd blindspot movie wise Smile

btw add Lawnmower Man II to my list. damn that was actually painful to sit through. nice cgi though...
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
how about true crap movies.

Cool as ice. Vanilla Ice's movie. If someone could edit this into something good i think i would die of shock.
A little off-topic, but after reading a certain persons list, doesn't it sorta piss people off when someone dumops on a movie you really like? Tongue

That said:

Napolean Dynomite.

To a somewhat lesser extent:

Once Upon a Time in Mexico. I wouldn't call it crap, because it isn't, but I just didn't enjoy it that much. Except for Johnny Depp Tongue
I am in the process of reuploading all of my current edits, so please bear with me as I get everything in order.
Fan Edits by Aztek463 via the IFDB