• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: Episode I - Cloak Of Deception:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Episode I - Cloak Of Deception:

This edit greatly improved this movie, it went from being a pile of garbage that I hated to a movie that I can enjoy. Sure it is not perfect, Jar Jar is still in here but most of his scenes were he is being annoying are cut. There is only one Jar Jar scene that I think could've have been cut but wasn't which is when he zaps his tongue in the pod. The video quality was great as well, how ever in one or two scenes it did seem to notice a small dip in quality. The narrative was improved as well by cutting out unnecessary dialogue and some scenes in general. However at the end of the film it might confuse new viewers where Padmé gets help from the Gungans, this is my only complaint with the narrative and it is minor. The editing was very well done it did not seem as if I was watching a fan edit. However this edit can only do so much in fixing this movie, for example the acting is still not so great and the cgi was not that well. This along with Jar Jar is why I gave it a 9 not a 10.

This edit actually allows me to enjoy this movie, something that I could only do to make fun of in the past. This is how I will be watching the Phantom Menace from now on.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-episode-i-cloak-of-deception/discussions/10742/

Back
Top Bottom