If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

macmilln's Poster Emporium
Bit of a cleaner poster for leeroy's Looper - Extended.

[Image: In3TgOG.jpg]
DSM2337's Agents of Shield - Film Franchise

Collection:

[Image: okrfdMj.png]

Centipede:

[Image: CRlrCz3.jpg]

Clairvoyant:

[Image: TVD8hMs.jpg]

Deathlok:

[Image: F8M5oeq.jpg]

I haven't watched these edits so please let me know if the characters/artwork don't make sense.
Bobson Dugnutt's upcoming Age of Ultron - Assembly Cut

[Image: Xe3GFZN.jpg]
(11-24-2019, 08:23 PM)macmilln Wrote: DSM2337's Agents of Shield - Film Franchise

Collection:

[Image: okrfdMj.png]

Centipede:

[Image: CRlrCz3.jpg]

Clairvoyant:

[Image: TVD8hMs.jpg]

Deathlok:

[Image: F8M5oeq.jpg]

I haven't watched these edits so please let me know if the characters/artwork don't make sense.
Amazing! Thanks macmilln, they look great, and make perfect sense.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes DSM2337's post
Last Impressions - Mars , La La Land & Lean on Pete could always do with a good poster ...wink wink
In the Works - Age of Adaline - Miss Larson edit
[+] 1 user Likes Last Impressions's post
(11-25-2019, 03:37 PM)Last Impressions Wrote: Last Impressions - Mars , La La Land & Lean on Pete could always do with a good poster ...wink wink

Last ImpressionsLa La Land - No Dancing Edition

[Image: LqG0XbG.jpg]

Last ImpressionsLean on Pete - Featuring the Music of Richmond Fontaine

[Image: Ej35KCA.jpg]

Last ImpressionsMars - Phases 1 & 2

Collection:
[Image: rPePt82.jpg]

Phase 1:
[Image: xW5mTiL.jpg]

Phase 2:
[Image: Km10r0v.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes macmilln's post
(11-25-2019, 04:47 PM)macmilln Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 03:37 PM)Last Impressions Wrote: Last Impressions - Mars , La La Land & Lean on Pete could always do with a good poster ...wink wink

These are wonderful . Thank you so much Macmillan. I adore the first Mars poster, however , even though it is my favourite poster of them all i think the Phase Two poster is a scene from Mars season 2...which in my canon is Phase three, which i will eventually release if a bluray becomes available...currently only DVD and 720p digital files are for sale...so this poster can be changed to Phase 3 Smile

I love them all..the colours in the Lean on Pete poster are great - i love the gold. I 'll contact you when i need a poster for my new edit  which i will hopefully release soon , once work and family give me a break.Smile
Last Impressions there's not much art to pull for this show. If you could help me find some different art for Phase 2/Season 1 then I'll make the poster - it's a quick change but this art is killing me.
(11-27-2019, 04:26 AM)Last Impressions Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 04:47 PM)macmilln Wrote:

These are wonderful . Thank you so much Macmillan. I adore the first Mars poster, however , even though it is my favourite poster of them all i think the Phase Two poster is a scene from Mars season 2...which in my canon is Phase three, which i will eventually release if a bluray becomes available...currently only DVD and 720p digital files are for sale...so this poster can be changed to Phase 3 Smile

I love them all..the colours in the Lean on Pete poster are great - i love the gold. I 'll contact you when i need a poster for my new edit  which i will hopefully release soon , once work and family give me a break.Smile

I'll try and pull some screen shots from the video when i get a chance..i don't have a lot of free time a time at the moment but will contact you once i get the opportunity

Thanks
kerr's Lord of the Rings

Collection:

[Image: O6iDFk3.jpg]

Book I - The Return of the Shadow

[Image: KOuEydK.jpg]

Book II - The Ring Goes South

[Image: B68PUsh.jpg]

Book III - The Treason of Isengard

[Image: tVKgwNS.jpg]