• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

X-Men: Dark Phoenix - The Cosmic Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
X-Men: Dark Phoenix - The Cosmic Cut:

"I'm not as evolved as I thought I was"

With this line and the scene after, Charles Xavier completes what may just be the only other good scene of this movie besides the battle on the train. While Bobson didn't seem to have an issue with the movie, I'm afraid that means, for people that did, he didn't change all that much. Is there a good movie to be had here? We'll have to wait for other edits, but it is at least enhanced by the addition of deleted scenes and alternate endings, including the aforementioned one, which is nicely inserted to just before the theatrical ending. If only Bobson had the time/skills to fully render the shots of the mansion as Charles' car departs the grounds so as to have more of the alternate ending in there, and close it on a more sombre note rather than rely on the tired old chess game routine.

Dark Phoenix is a tough nut to crack, and hardly a pleasure even if enhanced, but if you got something out of it like Bobson did, there's just more here for you to experience and enjoy.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/x-men-dark-phoenix-the-cosmic-cut/discussions/10602/

Top Bottom