If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Your Music Collection
ADDED

• Stevie Nicks: Rock a Little
  • The Simpsons: Songs in the Key of Springfield
  • The Smashing Pumpkins: Adore
  • Stone Temple Pilots: Tiny Music... Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop

WEEDED

• Bryan Adams: Waking Up the Neighbours
  • Johnny Cash: American IV: The Man Comes Around
  • The Doors: The Doors
  • Pink Floyd: The Dark Side of the Moon
  • Sting: The Dream of the Blue Turtles
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12
ADDED

• Tracy Chapman: Crossroads
  • Tracy Chapman: New Beginning

WEEDED

• The Simpsons: Songs in the Key of Springfield
  • The Smashing Pumpkins: Adore
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

[Image: 0707201236.jpg]
Streets of Fire soundtrack on vinyl. Why not.
Mega Man is best game.
[+] 1 user Likes jrWHAG42's post
I believe I saw that soundtrack on CD on sale at a local thrift store. I didn't get it, though; the one song from the film I have a keen fondness for is Fire Inc's cover of "Sorcerer", and thanks to corporate dickery, that version of the song isn't included.

(07-07-2020, 07:57 PM)Duragizer Wrote: I believe I saw that soundtrack on CD on sale at a local thrift store. I didn't get it, though; the one song from the film I have a keen fondness for is Fire Inc's cover of "Sorcerer", and thanks to corporate dickery, that version of the song isn't included.

It's been a while since I watched the movie, I didn't catch that the version on the soundtrack wasn't the version in the movie. That's annoying. I also didn't realize that it was a cover...and upon reading further, the movie's intro song Nowhere Fast is also a cover. I'll have to check if any of the other songs are...
Mega Man is best game.
ADDED

• Pink Floyd: The Division Bell
  • Tangerine Dream: Dream Sequence
  • Tangerine Dream: Underwater Sunlight

Dream Sequence is a greatest hits album, and I usually avoid greatest hits albums like the plague. But it isn't everyday that I come across Tangerine Dream albums of any type, so I bought it.

ADDED

• Kate Bush: Aerial
  • Corey Hart: Boy in the Box
  • Chris Isaak: Heart Shaped World
  • Roxette: Tourism
  • Jennifer Warnes: Famous Blue Raincoat