If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Awesome TV Scenes
'Cause movies don't have a corner on the market.

"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12
Big spoilers for these very old shows (MASH and Twin Peaks).

[+] 1 user Likes Moe_Syzlak's post
MAGNUM P.I. "Have You Seen the Sunrise"

"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post

[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post

Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
[+] 1 user Likes hbenthow's post

[+] 2 users Like Duragizer's post