If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Movies that don't quite live up to their amazing Soundtracks
Music 
Just like the title says, this thread is for sharing movies that don't quite live up to their great soundtracks. We aren't going to agree, and that's good. Please do not inundate this thread with defending movies that you like that others don't. It's not the point. Just share what you think are terrible movies with great soundtracks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alice in Wonderland
I don't think I ever really was able to make it through this movie, but I've listened to the soundtrack, particularly Alice's Theme countless times.

Attack of the Clones
I stopped going to the cinema for years after seeing this movie. I've never stopped listening to Across the Stars though Smile
[+] 1 user Likes DigModiFicaTion's post

Messages In This Thread
Movies that don't quite live up to their amazing Soundtracks - by DigModiFicaTion - 09-07-2019, 11:34 AM