• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SUPERMAN VS DEATH STAR

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This charmingly wonderful!  Smiled through the whole thing!!!!

:D

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is truly Superman V :)

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Heh, here's an idea, what if the Death Star explosion is what frees Zod and the others? :)

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh my God, that was an amazing edit!

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Despite the fact Superman obviously kills a lot of bad guys (LOL), there is something just so irresistibly charming about this edit.  Part nostalgia, part old school magic.... Two such iconic properties of the same era colliding... and they meshed so well.

And once again, for me at least, confirming Christopher Reeve is Superman:D

wilhelm scream

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
Despite the fact Superman obviously kills a lot of bad guys (LOL), there is something just so irresistibly charming about this edit.  Part nostalgia, part old school magic.... Two such iconic properties of the same era colliding... and they meshed so well.

And once again, for me at least, confirming Christopher Reeve is Superman:D

I would love a mashup where he meets other live-action DC superheroes (e.g. Adam West Batman, Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, etc).

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Taking the time to go back and carefully fix the moon was so Superman :D .

Top Bottom