• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Walking Dead: Days Gone Bye, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Walking Dead: Days Gone Bye, The:

So while nothing can take away the complexity of the plot of the first season of walking dead and the character development, I think this edit does a fantastic job pulling this off in 2.5 hours while also giving every important plot point. Perfect for if you are trying to recap what happened in the first season during a binge. And while some scenes and episodes are obviously cut, I think the time stamp on the movie is very doable. Ive watched condensed versions of TV shows or movie trilogies where its 4+ hours and you need to carve out a large chunk of time. This is literally the length of a "kind of long" movie.

I did notice though at the CDC Carol getting the grenade isnt set up, which to the casual viewer could get real confusing.

Well done

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/walking-dead-days-gone-bye-the/discussions/10535/

Back
Top Bottom