• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

July 2019 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
We are two weeks behind on posting this, so this months poll will be shorter than usual. Your four choices are:

Star Wars: The Coaxium Heist by DigModiFicaTion

Avatar: Sozin's Comet by The Scribbling Man

Mandy: Maven48 Edit by maven48

Spider-Man 2.2 by Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditors are not allowed to vote for their own edit. Faneditors are not allowed to solicit votes by PMing users or promoting the poll in other forums or social sites. Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This site's been lagging on a multitude of updates. It even takes weeks for IFDB to be updated with new edits.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zarius said:
This site's been lagging on a multitude of updates. It even takes weeks for IFDB to be updated with new edits.

Oh ok i understand then

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zarius said:
It even takes weeks for IFDB to be updated with new edits.

By "weeks" you mean 4 days but I take your point. Apologies.

Problem Eliminator

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Surely congrats are in order on DigModiFicaTion's win? Is there any official explanation as to why the win hasn't been announced? (I don't mean to be impatient, mostly I'm just curious.)

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Problem Eliminator said:
Surely congrats are in order on DigModiFicaTion's win? Is there any official explanation as to why the win hasn't been announced? (I don't mean to be impatient, mostly I'm just curious.)

Normal service should be resumed shortly... and congrats DigMod.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I take responsibility on this. FEOTM polls has been my responsibility the last few years. That said, a few months ago work started blocking the site and my time at home has become more limited as my kids have gotten older, so FE.org fell by the wayside. Since I don't see things changing anytime soon I will no longer be handling FEOTM nor be as active as I once was. After nearly 10 years helping admin the site it's time to step away.

Over the next week I will be assisting others in the responsibilities of FEOTM polls and article creations and everything should get back to normal. My best to all, and it's been a pleasure assisting on the site for so long.

Top Bottom