• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

TheMilkmanConspiracy Wins June 2019 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
feotm-banner-jun2019.jpg

We are waaay behind on this… sorry about that.

June 2019’s Favorite Edit of the Month comes from TheMilkmanConspiracy, this faneditors second project and first FEOTM win: Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Value-Sized Version).

Anchorman 2, but funny. And 36 minutes shorter.

Crafted using a mixture of the Theatrical, Unrated, Super-Sized Version, and blu-ray supplemental material, the aim of this edit was to create a funnier, tighter film worthy of being a successor to the first Anchorman. Entire subplots have been removed, and jokes have been pulled from all commercially available material, resulting in a much more focused film and, in my opinion at least, a much funnier one as well.

Congratulations to TheMilkmanConspiracy!

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues on IMDB
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Value-Sized Version) on IFDB

Join the Forum Discussion

TheMilkmanConspiracy

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you so much, everyone, I'm honored! I was happy to see some interest in this edit, and even happier that several of you enjoyed it. Thank you for all of the kind words, and to everyone who voted!

Top Bottom