• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Return of Sherlock:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Return of Sherlock:

Watched this a day after watching "The Fall of Sherlock". Story-wise, "The Fall" have more impact to the viewers as the story between Sherlock and Moriarty has intensity (its like a "climax arc" of some sort), whereas in this edit, "The Return", I think it's a little bit of a "breather arc" that tackles the story of "what comes after". So comparing the two will not be apple to apple, in that manner. What's fair to compare though, i think, is the quality of editing. This edit has lower quality than "the Fall", so viewers may find it somewhat disappointing. This may also be true for those who watched the original series in HD format. For me, its just a little. I didn't mind the lower quality as it does not distract me from enjoying the film, whatsoever. But I cannot deny that the quality drop is obvious.

Overall, I just love how this arc moves the series forward after the climax which was "The Fall of Sherlock". And am looking forward in watching the next chapter, "The Vow".

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-return-of-sherlock/discussions/10451/

Top Bottom