If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Spider-Man 4
High Mountain Studios is making an unofficial fourth movie in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man series. It will star Bryn Clayton Jones as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Brittany Anne Brown as Mary Jane Watson, Eric Manix as the Vulture, Mandi Huffman as Black Cat, Ed Edica as the Kingpin, and Erik Franklin as Alistair Smythe. The musical score is being composed by William McCarthy, using themes by Danny Elfman as well as some new ones for characters such as Black Cat and the Vulture.

The project's Kickstarter campaign has already exceeded its funding goal, and the finished movie is expected to be released some time in 2020.
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
[+] 3 users Like hbenthow's post
Hopefully Sony/Disney don't lawyer up.
(06-23-2019, 04:32 PM)Zarius Wrote: Hopefully Sony/Disney don't lawyer up.

I don't see why they wouldn't or shouldn't. Yes, too few corporations own way too much of the culture, and I'm all for fan films and fan art, and Patreon donations are all well and good, I guess, but using Kickstarter appeals (and dollar-based rewards) for the specific use particular branded properties owned by others is bull****, IMO.
[+] 1 user Likes Zarius's post
[+] 1 user Likes Zarius's post

[+] 2 users Like Zarius's post
I highly doubt this will ever be released. Prime target for a C&D.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
(08-28-2019, 10:30 AM)addiesin Wrote: I highly doubt this will ever be released. Prime target for a C&D.

Reading the Youtube comments for the update vid in the wake of the Sony/Disney split is interesting...some legit think there won't be a need for this because Sony can make the official Spider-Man 4 now Big Grin
What? They always could have made another Raimi Spider-Man if they wanted to.
(08-28-2019, 12:26 PM)asterixsmeagol Wrote: What? They always could have made another Raimi Spider-Man if they wanted to.

Youtube commenters aren't the brightest lights in the bulb