• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Hobbit: The Original Two-Film Structure, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hobbit: The Original Two-Film Structure, The:

I watched this fanedit after reading some of the stellar reviews on this site. I hadn't actually watched all 3 Hobbit films since I first watched them in theaters, and decided I didn't want to see the last 2 movies a second time. While the editor did a great job with the material he had, the second act still struggles due to the heavy use of poor CGI, and some overblown story telling. Sorry, this is not a review of the source material, but of the edit. So yeah, great job. Honestly the deleted/extended scenes you used to add detail to Gandalf's story was incredible. Loved how the first movie flowed and was very entertained. The second movie, again, story editing was as good as it could get and really love having these edits so I can enjoy Middle-Earth some more. There were still things that I wish were not in the movie, but again, I think the editor, Adam Dens, made solid decisions to keep some of the less desirable material in order to tell a story. Thank you.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/hobbit-the-original-two-film-structure-the/discussions/10413/

Top Bottom