• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Thor: Ragnarok - Trimmed Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thor: Ragnarok - Trimmed Edition:

I'm sure the other reviewers on this section of the IFDB page for this will disagree with me, but I personally felt the jokes in Thor: Ragnarok never took away from the story, characters, and emotional beats as they are, frequent and in-your-face as they are. Still, I must admit I got a heavy amount of enjoyment out of this particular fanedit, which aims to present it in a way that's tonally consistent with the earlier two Thor films. The audio/visual quality is phenomenal throughout and the editing is absolutely superb, with no cuts being in any way distracting or overly obvious. Very, very good stuff.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/thor-ragnarok-trimmed-edition/discussions/10407/

Top Bottom