If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Wonder Woman 1984
"Wonder Woman 1984" is set to be released on June 5, 2020. Like its predecessor, it stars Gal Gadot and is directed by Patty Jenkins. Little is known about the plot at this time, except that Cheeta (Kristen Wiig) will be a villain and Steve Trevor (Chris Pine) is mysteriously alive and still young in 1984.

[Image: itLiK3lL_o.jpg]
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
[+] 1 user Likes hbenthow's post
[Image: B4SMYoCCYAEQ2Cf.jpg]

I'm not 100% sold on the new costume design yet but kudos for that crazy poster.
[+] 1 user Likes TM2YC's post
(06-07-2019, 07:04 PM)TM2YC Wrote: I'm not 100% sold on the new costume design yet

It's presumably part of her Golden Eagle armor from the comics. Although she doesn't have them in the poster, she'll probably wear the wings at some point in the movie.

[Image: 3129475-1943723-battlearmor_002.jpg]

The Golden Eagle armor was first introduced in Alex Ross' "Kingdom Come". It was designed for all-out war, so Diana only puts it on when things get particularly desperate. It resists bullets, bombs, etc, and (when she wears the wings with it) enables her to fly.
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
[+] 2 users Like hbenthow's post
When I first saw the thread title i thought this would be about the Wonder Woman movie that came out in 1984 that doesn't exist.
(06-08-2019, 11:29 AM)Possessed Wrote: When I first saw the thread title i thought this would be about the Wonder Woman movie that came out in 1984 that doesn't exist.

You've obviously never visited Earth-84.
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12
First trailer has dropped....

"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
[+] 2 users Like bionicbob's post
(12-08-2019, 04:25 PM)bionicbob Wrote: First trailer has dropped....

That looks awesome!!!

[Image: source.gif]

That version of 'Blue Monday' is so cool. I had one of those watches Big Grin . Looks like the "fish outta water" element that worked so well in the first film is going to flip over to Pine in this one. Loved all the political satire too.

Time to watch it again.
[+] 1 user Likes TM2YC's post
That theme is epic. The trailer makes me excited but also a little worried for what seem to be some more cheesy aspects. Hopefully I'm wrong and this is as good as the first which I absolutely LOVED!
[+] 1 user Likes Canon Editor's post
Looked as good as the recent marvel outings. I am curious to see a bit more of Wiig's character. Maybe they'll pull a similar thing as they did with SvB with a certain character.
[+] 1 user Likes DigModiFicaTion's post
(12-08-2019, 06:08 PM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote: Looked as good as the recent marvel outings. 

That is exactly what makes me fear, but I have faith in Patty Jenkins.