If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Wonder Woman 1984
"Wonder Woman 1984" is set to be released on June 5, 2020. Like its predecessor, it stars Gal Gadot and is directed by Patty Jenkins. Little is known about the plot at this time, except that Cheeta (Kristen Wiig) will be a villain and Steve Trevor (Chris Pine) is mysteriously alive and still young in 1984.

[Image: itLiK3lL_o.jpg]
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
[+] 1 user Likes hbenthow's post
[Image: B4SMYoCCYAEQ2Cf.jpg]

I'm not 100% sold on the new costume design yet but kudos for that crazy poster.
[+] 1 user Likes TM2YC's post
(06-07-2019, 07:04 PM)TM2YC Wrote: I'm not 100% sold on the new costume design yet

It's presumably part of her Golden Eagle armor from the comics. Although she doesn't have them in the poster, she'll probably wear the wings at some point in the movie.

[Image: 3129475-1943723-battlearmor_002.jpg]

The Golden Eagle armor was first introduced in Alex Ross' "Kingdom Come". It was designed for all-out war, so Diana only puts it on when things get particularly desperate. It resists bullets, bombs, etc, and (when she wears the wings with it) enables her to fly.
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
[+] 2 users Like hbenthow's post
When I first saw the thread title i thought this would be about the Wonder Woman movie that came out in 1984 that doesn't exist.
(06-08-2019, 11:29 AM)Possessed Wrote: When I first saw the thread title i thought this would be about the Wonder Woman movie that came out in 1984 that doesn't exist.

You've obviously never visited Earth-84.
Deconstruction without reconstruction is destruction.