• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Superman The New Movie

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
tagline: You'll believe a man can fly.......again!
original film name: Superman The Movie
new film name : Superman The New Movie
Date Original Film Was Released : 1978
Date Edit Was Released : 2009
faneditor: RKS
Original Runtime : 2hr 23mins
New Runtime : 2hr 28mins
Amount of time Cut/Added : 5mins of footage added plus additional music cues

Cuts removed/added/extended :
The entire Krypton scene now has the music cues written by John Williams as used in the TV version.
A few more scenes of Krypton's destruction have been added.
Two extra scenes of the Executioner have been added from the TV version (in widescreen)
The 'feed the babies' scene added along with the scene from the TV version of Miss Teschmacher wanting to have a 'night on the town instead of under it'.
(This scene has been constructed from the TV version and widescreen footage to create a complete scene. The TV version is of lesser quality and every effort has been made to clean it up. I am pointing this out up front so please no complaints that it looks different.)
Fixed the audio 'bilp' at the end of the babies scene, Lex's voice is not cut as he says 'later' to Miss Teschmacher.
Added the cut scene of Miss Teschmacher being rescued from the 'babies.' Again, fixed the audio 'blip' as Lex sings.

Fanedit details :
Static Menu
2.35:1, Stereo Surround
Single Layer

Your intention for this fanedit: To add a little more to the special edition release to be more in line with the famous extended TV version

Hardware and software information : Pinnacle Studio 9, Sony Vegas 7
Time needed for the edition: 1 Month
persons involved: RKS

cover art by RKS (download here)
3D_RKS_supermanTNM.jpg

Maybe downloadable from Fanedit.info

amazing cover! really like how superman is zooming towards the sky. definitely this looks like a job for SUPERMAN!

I can't find anything on this. :-(

PM me a little extra help, anyone?

what are you looking for?

The RS links, I checked the site that could possibly give me them to no such luck.

well it does say where you can find the links :roll:

Back
Top Bottom