If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Discord Server
(06-05-2019, 08:44 PM)dahmage Wrote: I'm not lazy, I just don't like doing things most of the time.

Not doing things is underrrated. You can really get ahead in life by not doing things.

Like not poking a lion in the eye, for example. I highly recommend not doing that thing.
[+] 1 user Likes The Scribbling Man's post
(06-05-2019, 08:44 PM)dahmage Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 01:57 PM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote: Sheesh I was just reading through some old threads on another site that I used to use, good times, and I wanted to take a quick screenshot to share with Possessed and dahmage because they were somehow both already talking about pizza over a year ago on a different site that I used to use.

And I can't because they're both ridiculously lazy and not on Discord, which is where all the hottest FE action is these days.

I'm not lazy, I just don't like doing things most of the time.

The FE Discord should be the exception that proves your rule.
Possessed and dahmage yesterday we celebrated the new holiday, Original Tuesday. We celebrated on Discord. And you both missed it. I suggest you join this Tuesday, be it today, or tomorrow, or the next Tuesday, or whatever, but join before it's Original Tuesday again and you miss out again.
[+] 3 users Like TVs Frink's post
(06-12-2019, 08:40 AM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote: Possessed and dahmage yesterday we celebrated the new holiday, Original Tuesday.  We celebrated on Discord.  And you both missed it.  I suggest you join this Tuesday, be it today, or tomorrow, or the next Tuesday, or whatever, but join before it's Original Tuesday again and you miss out again.

discord just sounds like it will complicate my life.  i assume i will have to install things, read things, and write things?
If you consider improving your life in immeasurable ways a complication, then sure.
[Image: Dont-Do-It-Kid-President.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Q2's post
I don't know who that cute kid is but he is clearly out of the loop on the whole OT thing.
[+] 1 user Likes TVs Frink's post
Hey, dahmage

[Image: Screenshot-2019-06-12-22-32-27-019.jpg]

You gonna let this slide?
[+] 2 users Like The Scribbling Man's post
[Image: tenor.gif]
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
[+] 1 user Likes Neglify's post
Snitching in the service of getting you lazy [REDACTEDS] on Discord. I approve.