If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Discord Server
(05-30-2019, 09:24 PM)Handman Wrote: I'm in.

Handman it doesn't look like you are, actually.
That was a pre-emptive in.
"Everything ends and it's always sad.  But everything begins again too and that's always happy.  Be happy." ~ The Doctor
i'd like to join as well. i'm joão luiz#2759
What has hardened will never win.
(05-28-2019, 04:05 PM)Q2 Wrote: If anyone is interested, PM me and I’ll send you an invite link. We do ask that your username be the same there as it is here.
Sheesh I was just reading through some old threads on another site that I used to use, good times, and I wanted to take a quick screenshot to share with Possessed and dahmage because they were somehow both already talking about pizza over a year ago on a different site that I used to use.

And I can't because they're both ridiculously lazy and not on Discord, which is where all the hottest FE action is these days.
[+] 3 users Like TVs Frink's post
One negative of discord is the lack of air conditioning. I've had to up my water intake. 

It doesn't help that Frink set the place on fire either.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[+] 1 user Likes The Scribbling Man's post
(06-05-2019, 02:25 PM)The Scribbling Man Wrote: It doesn't help that Frink set the place on fire either.

Doesn't it?
We're moving into summer. You're way off season for fires.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
Sometimes you have to burn down that which you love so you can rebuild the cord with air.
(06-05-2019, 01:57 PM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote: Sheesh I was just reading through some old threads on another site that I used to use, good times, and I wanted to take a quick screenshot to share with Possessed and dahmage because they were somehow both already talking about pizza over a year ago on a different site that I used to use.

And I can't because they're both ridiculously lazy and not on Discord, which is where all the hottest FE action is these days.

I'm not lazy, I just don't like doing things most of the time.