• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Here's the beef

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm blatantly making this thread without checking into the new the new the new thread thread thread, because I don't support the corporate machine. 

This thread is to air out your beefs with fellow members.  Call them out,  demand retribution,  etc. 

(This thread is only for for playful beefs. Real beefs should be cut into thin strips and made into a stir fry. )

I'll start. 

Today @Collipso admitted that he prefers Jedi Rocks to Lapti Nek.   In Earnest. Yes,  this kind of scum exists.  Walking among us.  Voting.  Posting on our forums. Is this the world you want your kids in?  Do you want little Johnny catching a football from this man?  @ChainsawAsh saw it.  @SuspiciousCoffee saw it.  @Chyron8472 might have even seen it.  Action must be taken.

I have a beef with Duragizer. Somebody ban that deviated prevert already.

Possessed said:
the new the new the new thread thread thread

Your missing a "thread" there, bub. 

Also, a large number of people on this forum spell "mould" wrong ;)

That's my beef.

Possessed said:
I'm blatantly making this thread without checking into the new the new the new thread thread thread, because I don't support the corporate machine. 

Yay I finally made corporate!

The Scribbling Man said:
Your missing a "thread" there, bub. 

In Soviet Russia,  my thread is missing you!

I mean I can if you want your full name on here lol

ok whatever sgt pepper really is worse than revolver

Not sure what you're referring to there mate - you have a PM.

Ok now I've got beef with @suspiciouscoffee.  Remember to smash that Like button If you want to find out what it is!

I have a beef with these naked desperate ploys for likes.

I just unsubscribed from Tv's Whatever.

I just resubscribed you.

giphy.gif

Possessed said:
Ok now I've got beef with @suspiciouscoffee.  Remember to smash that Like button If you want to find out what it is!

i say fake news to this one

Back
Top Bottom