If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Lost Super Mario Bros footage has been found
The Twitter account for the website smbmovie.com, a website dedicated to archiving all material regarding the Super Mario Brothers movie such as scripts, storyboards, and tracking down props, just tweeted that they found a tape containing deleted footage from the movie. It is unknown how much footage there is, how well the quality is, or how finished the scenes are. They have also posted in the replies that they will release it eventually.
Apparently in the past they have gotten in contact with people who have worked on the film, and considering that they're not releasing the footage immidiatly, I'm hoping that they're ensuring that the release will be fully legal. I don't know what the rules on the site entail as far as using deleted scenes that have been unreleased, but I hope that by some means this can be worked into some kind of extended fan edit. 

The tweet

Their Website 
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 1 user Likes jrWHAG42's post
Noice
[Image: giphy.gif]

Never seen the movie, but its neat to see cut footage turn up like this after so long
[+] 1 user Likes Bobson Dugnutt's post
I definitely recommend the film. It's just a fun sci-fi/fantasy apocalyctic adventure with a great Dennis Hopper villain. It's been a few years though, so maybe some of the goofier elements don't hold up. It is worth noting that there are already two edits of the film on YouTube, one that focuses on the dark elements, the other focuses on making it lighter and adding music from the games. It's worth getting the film just for those, let alone the future edits that'll surely come up now with this.
Mega Man is best game. 
I have this on VHS somewhere, but haven't seen it since I was a kid. I remember being horrified and confused.
[+] 2 users Like The Scribbling Man's post
(05-17-2019, 06:13 AM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: I definitely recommend the film.

Between this and your Phantom Menace love, I think you should get some help.
[+] 3 users Like TVs Frink's post
I mean, my talks with my therapist usually divulge into discussions of movies, I'm actually surprised that neither Phantom Menace nor Mario have come up in conversation. Though if it did, I'm sure he would just accept my fate rather than helping me with it.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 1 user Likes jrWHAG42's post
Well I was (hopefully obviously) just kidding.  There's nothing wrong with liking a movie.

And full disclosure, I've never actually seen a single minute of this one.  I've just heard it's terrible.
It's really not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.
Mega Man is best game. 
http://www.whmpodcast.com/2014/12/episod...-bros.html