• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Humble Bundle: Games

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This thread will be a place to share great deals on games at Humble Bundle.

Snagged this LEGO Games Bundle for my kiddos
e3cd3b382f77760770ba9d14a4aa8da3687140af.png

Tier 1 = Harry Potter years 1-4 & Batman
Tier 2 = Tier 1 + Harry Potter years 5-7, Batman 2: DC Super Heroes & Lego Movie
Tier 3 = Tiers 1 & 2 + Lego City Undercover, Lego Worlds & Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

Ends 5/15

EdwardAllen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Last edited:

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
EdwardAllen said:
We've teamed up with SoftWeir for our newest bundle! Get software & resources to make your own games using STEM like an MMORPG kit and 3D FPS kits.

I've moved this post to the Humble Bundle thread in Games General Topics area as that particular bundle doesn't exactly fit the topic that this thread is under, Fanediting Software. I notice you said "we". Forum members are ok to share deals, but advertising one's business and/or to get gain on our site is not allowed.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Batman Collection of 8 games for $10 (Lego Batman 1-3, Arkam games)

Top Bottom