• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Upscale problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavolon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So i have some deleted scenes that i want to use for a fan edit but the quality is pretty, so i decided to upscale it but it still looks the same. Anyone know what to do?
I'm using Vegas pro.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Do you have more info? What is it? What is the media info? What is the base resolution and target resolution? What tools are you using? Etc.

Cavolon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
Do you have more info? What is it? What is the media info? What is the base resolution and target resolution? What tools are you using? Etc.

It's the deleted scene that I posted in my thor edit the resulation is 1280x540 and I was using Vegas Pro to upscale it

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Where did you get the deleted scene from? The blu ray should be full HD.

Cavolon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
Where did you get the deleted scene from? The blu ray should be full HD.

I got it from YouTube because my friend couldn't rip the deleted scenes from his blu Ray

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@Cavolon, the use of Youtube videos of deleted scenes that have been officially released on Blu Ray/DVD are against our rules and the law. We do not allow pirated content. 

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom