• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

April 2019 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This month we have 10 new edits up for consideration in the Favorite Edit of the Month. As a reminder, editors are NOT allowed to vote for their own edit. If you do your edit will be disqualified. The choices this month are:

titanicandreas-front-23-1556477309.jpg

The Titanic (Restructured) by Andreas

contactapv-front-78-1556476584.jpg

hobbit-anticringe-front-75-1555876749.jpg

The Hobbit: The Anti-Cringe Cut by DonKamillo

aquamarvel-front-25-1555876365.jpg

Aquaman: De-Marvelized Edition by DriggyDriggs

infinitywar-front-39-1555889817.jpg

The Infinity War by ErnestoTheEditor

skyfall-reborn-front-98-1555271423.jpg

Skyfall: Reborn by Problem Eliminator

gillman-jaws-front-41-1555362412.jpg

The Gill-man: Silent Jaws Edition by The Scribbling Man

furyroad-front-43-1554752171.jpg

Fury Road by Amadi

alien33rdcut-front-31-1554752186.jpg

Alien 3: Third Cut by 15MaF

superman2option-front-30-1554752199.jpg

Superman 2: The Richard Donner Cut: Fourth Option by Zarius

You have until May 31 to cast your vote.

This is the discussion thread for April 2019 FEOTM. Post away!

HarryTheMan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I voted for the infinity war edit but nothing happend and it says that i voted. some help please

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow, that's a long list. April was a productive month for FE.  :) 
Good luck to all entries!

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
HarryTheMan said:
I voted for the infinity war edit but nothing happend and it says that i voted. some help please

Looks like this is your only post. Welcome to the community! Thanks for trying to show support to an editor.

I believe there is a minimum amount of posts to prevent bots/trolls/non-members from skewing results. It is, after all, a community poll intended to spotlight the community's favorite edit, not a contest to see which edit has the most popular source material. I don't know the minimum requirement, but if you stick around and join the conversations in the forum you'll probably be able to vote in no time. 

I would also recommend checking out the other edits available in the poll to make an informed choice rather than watching only one of the possible edits and voting for it. Frequent forum users are more likely to do this, which may be another reason for the minimum requirements.

HarryTheMan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
HarryTheMan said:

Looks like this is your only post. Welcome to the community! Thanks for trying to show support to an editor.

I believe there is a minimum amount of posts to prevent bots/trolls/non-members from skewing results. It is, after all, a community poll intended to spotlight the community's favorite edit, not a contest to see which edit has the most popular source material. I don't know the minimum requirement, but if you stick around and join the conversations in the forum you'll probably be able to vote in no time. 

I would also recommend checking out the other edits available in the poll to make an informed choice rather than watching only one of the possible edits and voting for it. Frequent forum users are more likely to do this, which may be another reason for the minimum requirements.

Thanks for the help, will post some more!

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
HarryTheMan said:
Thanks for the help, will post some more!

Answering PM's that moderators send you is also a good idea ;)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
HarryTheMan said:

Please read our rules.

https://www.fanedit.org/rules/

Specifically:

Voting in Polls. Every month we allow users to vote on their Favorite Edit of the Month (FEOTM). Polls are open to all active community users. If you’re not able to vote it means you have not yet met the criteria to be an active user. Faneditors are NOT allowed to vote for their own edit, and faneditors are NOT allowed to solicit users via PM, email, alternative message boards, etc. to vote for their edit as neither are in the spirit of the FEOTM.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ErnestoTheEditor's (aka Cavolon) The Infinity War has been disqualified since the editor has been banned. If you voted for it please select another. If for some reason you can't vote for another PM me and I'll take care of it.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jamieereynoldss said:
How one may choose the best film? So hard for me.

Unfortunately this poll is closed now. Active polls are for those edits released in the previous month.

Top Bottom