If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Poll: What was your Favorite Edit of the Month in April 2019?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Titanic (Restructured) by Andreas
0%
0 0%
16.67%
1 16.67%
The Hobbit: The Anti-Cringe Cut by DonKamillo
0%
0 0%
Aquaman: De-Marvelized Edition by DriggyDriggs
33.33%
2 33.33%
Skyfall: Reborn by Problem Eliminator
16.67%
1 16.67%
The Gill-man: Silent Jaws Edition by The Scribbling Man
0%
0 0%
Fury Road by Amadi
16.67%
1 16.67%
Alien 3: Third Cut by 15MaF
16.67%
1 16.67%
Superman 2: The Richard Donner Cut: Fourth Option by Zarius
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

April 2019 FEOTM
This month we have 10 new edits up for consideration in the Favorite Edit of the Month. As a reminder, editors are NOT allowed to vote for their own edit. If you do your edit will be disqualified. The choices this month are:

[Image: titanicandreas-front-23-1556477309.jpg]
The Titanic (Restructured) by Andreas

[Image: contactapv-front-78-1556476584.jpg]

[Image: hobbit-anticringe-front-75-1555876749.jpg]
The Hobbit: The Anti-Cringe Cut by DonKamillo

[Image: aquamarvel-front-25-1555876365.jpg]
Aquaman: De-Marvelized Edition by DriggyDriggs

[Image: infinitywar-front-39-1555889817.jpg]
The Infinity War by ErnestoTheEditor

[Image: skyfall-reborn-front-98-1555271423.jpg]
Skyfall: Reborn by Problem Eliminator

[Image: gillman-jaws-front-41-1555362412.jpg]
The Gill-man: Silent Jaws Edition by The Scribbling Man

[Image: furyroad-front-43-1554752171.jpg]
Fury Road by Amadi

[Image: alien33rdcut-front-31-1554752186.jpg]
Alien 3: Third Cut by 15MaF

[Image: superman2option-front-30-1554752199.jpg]
Superman 2: The Richard Donner Cut: Fourth Option by Zarius

You have until May 31 to cast your vote.

This is the discussion thread for April 2019 FEOTM. Post away!
I voted for the infinity war edit but nothing happend and it says that i voted. some help please
Wow, that's a long list. April was a productive month for FE.  Smile 
Good luck to all entries!
[+] 2 users Like lapis molari's post
(05-05-2019, 03:09 PM)HarryTheMan Wrote: I voted for the infinity war edit but nothing happend and it says that i voted. some help please

Looks like this is your only post. Welcome to the community! Thanks for trying to show support to an editor.

I believe there is a minimum amount of posts to prevent bots/trolls/non-members from skewing results. It is, after all, a community poll intended to spotlight the community's favorite edit, not a contest to see which edit has the most popular source material. I don't know the minimum requirement, but if you stick around and join the conversations in the forum you'll probably be able to vote in no time. 

I would also recommend checking out the other edits available in the poll to make an informed choice rather than watching only one of the possible edits and voting for it. Frequent forum users are more likely to do this, which may be another reason for the minimum requirements.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[+] 4 users Like addiesin's post
(05-05-2019, 03:29 PM)addiesin Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 03:09 PM)HarryTheMan Wrote: I voted for the infinity war edit but nothing happend and it says that i voted. some help please

Looks like this is your only post. Welcome to the community! Thanks for trying to show support to an editor.

I believe there is a minimum amount of posts to prevent bots/trolls/non-members from skewing results. It is, after all, a community poll intended to spotlight the community's favorite edit, not a contest to see which edit has the most popular source material. I don't know the minimum requirement, but if you stick around and join the conversations in the forum you'll probably be able to vote in no time. 

I would also recommend checking out the other edits available in the poll to make an informed choice rather than watching only one of the possible edits and voting for it. Frequent forum users are more likely to do this, which may be another reason for the minimum requirements.

Thanks for the help, will post some more!
[+] 3 users Like HarryTheMan's post
(05-05-2019, 03:54 PM)HarryTheMan Wrote: Thanks for the help, will post some more!

Answering PM's that moderators send you is also a good idea Wink
[+] 1 user Likes DigModiFicaTion's post
sorry my bad  Angel

Please read our rules.

https://www.fanedit.org/rules/

Specifically:

Quote:Voting in Polls. Every month we allow users to vote on their Favorite Edit of the Month (FEOTM). Polls are open to all active community users. If you’re not able to vote it means you have not yet met the criteria to be an active user. Faneditors are NOT allowed to vote for their own edit, and faneditors are NOT allowed to solicit users via PM, email, alternative message boards, etc. to vote for their edit as neither are in the spirit of the FEOTM.
[+] 1 user Likes TVs Mountbatten-Windsor's post
ErnestoTheEditor's (aka Cavolon) The Infinity War has been disqualified since the editor has been banned. If you voted for it please select another. If for some reason you can't vote for another PM me and I'll take care of it.