• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Robots VS Kung Fu: The Matrix Grindhouse Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Robots VS Kung Fu: The Matrix Grindhouse Edition:

Robots vs Kung Fu is really good.

It isn't perfect. It has some akward edits due to the story, and is really akward in some places. I don't mind. All of these come from the boldness of the idea, and the glee of seeing something so different with something we know. It has great style and genuinely builds an identity seperate from the matrix.

I come back to RvKF a lot. The reason for that has to be the soundtrack. Matrixgrindhouse found music which fits the movie better than its own. I'm so glad for the isolated score audio track The scene where neo fights Morpheus in the dojo I could watch on repeat.

Feels weird to say, but I can't wait for the sequel!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/robots-vs-kung-fu-the-matrix-grindhouse-edition/discussions/10358/

Top Bottom