• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Game of Thrones: A Storm of Swords:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Game of Thrones: A Storm of Swords:

Well. those hours just flew by. A splendid edit and a remarkable feat to condense the entire season to something still coherent. I found this edit to be equally, if not a bit better than, the first one. For someone who doesn't know the series by heart, I could follow what happened and not be lost.

It is quite amazing how well Andreas has made the LotR-music fit. I was skeptic at the beginning, but after two edits, I'm sold and want more. Some scenes grew immensely with the music!

I do still have a gripe with the framing, but it doesn't make it unwatchable. All in all, highly recommended, especially to those who don't necessarily want to sit through the full 10-ish hours. Onward to season 3, Andreas! Please!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/game-of-thrones-a-storm-of-swords/discussions/10319/

Top Bottom