• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Week of April 7, 2019 – New Fanedits

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Three new edits on IFDB this week. They are:

The character of Max Max Rockatansky is entirely removed from the movie. The only leftover is a random, nameless 'blood bag' strapped to Nux's car in the first part of the movie. Apart from that - he's gone. And the story still makes perfect sense :)

This uses The Assembly Cut as it's base and introduces Theatrical Cut elements that I have a preference for. I also attempt to clean up the colour and contrast imbalances in certain composite shots. I also add extra FX for dramatic effect in places, to improve visually on the original or to technically facilitate differences in lighting between the 2 versions when using footage for the same scenes.

Inspired partially by a scene from the ending of the Superman II redux by booshman, this "fourth option" edit allows you to view the Donner cut of Superman II in almost it's unaltered entirety with yet another alternative outcome, one that does not include the time travel, amnesia kiss, or even the heartbreak of a Lois/Clark break-up.

This is the discussion thread for Week of April 7, 2019 – New Fanedits. Post away!

Top Bottom