• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Take Me To Your B-Movies

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love a good B-movie - especially if it's editable (and especially if it's sci-fi). 

Sometimes they suprise you with how good they are, and sometimes they deliver with how monstrously bad they are - both are good in my book. 

I'm always on the lookout for em - 50's and the 80's often being the best periods. So, if you know of a so-bad-it's-good classic or a hidden gem or a faneditable mess - share it here. 

When sharing please post a trailer and/or clip with one or more of the following labels:

• Hidden Gem
  • So-bad-it's-good
  • Faneditable Mess 

Saw this trailer today:

Looks amazing. Had me in fits. Looks So-bad-it's-good to me, though letterboxd reviews peg it as being messy and dull due to excessive dialogue - so maybe it's a faneditable mess?

Ryantology

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I find this to be a mix between so bad it's good and hidden gem. You can tell the cast and crew actually made an effort, it's better than it has any right to be, and the score is pretty wicked. I remember seeing this on late night TV a ton when I was a kid.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm a big fan of Big Meat Eater.

It's my absolute favourite schlocky horror/sci-fi musical of all time.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does Bee Movie count as a B movie?

Joking aside, Basket Case comes to mind, though it probably counts as a proper film rather than a B movie, I'm not entirely sure of the definition.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sweet. My uncle is obsessed with the trilogy. I've only seen the first film, but between him and my father, 2 and 3 are better. 
That being said, it would be awesome to see an edit of the first film.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yarp. That looks like a B-movie to me. 

jrWHAG42 said:
Does Bee Movie count as a B movie?

Narp. It certainly counts as a bee movie though. 

jrWHAG42 said:
it would be awesome to see an edit of the first [basket case] film.

What kind of edit? (I haven't seen it)

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, just trimming some of the worst bits. It's been a while since I watched it, but there are definitely jokes and other lines that could go.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does The 6th Day qualify?

The_6th_Day_%282000_film%29.jpg

Hm... $82m budget, probably not.

I do love it, though. :p

Top Bottom