If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Content Aware Fill in After Effects
I'm interested in seeing how this handles BIG titles, and not just small placements like that. I'm thinking Family Guy, Rogue One, Guardians of the Galaxy, stuff like that?
My father once joked about a future new special edition of Return of the Jedi in which the Ewoks are digitally erased, with Luke badly dubbed in at the end saying "Thank you, spirits of the forest!"

This could be a reality. I need this.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 1 user Likes jrWHAG42's post
half way thru my render in after effects, i get a not enough disk space error.
is there something in settings where i can change where the out put is directed?
(04-14-2019, 05:01 PM)jswert123456 Wrote: half way thru my render in after effects, i get a not enough disk space error.
is there something in settings where i can change where the out put is directed?

I'll take a look and see, I think so. First try to clear your disk cache, After Effects has a menu setting to do this, it will clear space uses for unopen projects cache.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////