If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Vegas dark levels rendering issues
(04-04-2019, 05:46 AM)baileym43 Wrote: it's the color levels thing that Vegas does.
you have to apply a video effect to the timeline (Sony Levels or Vegas Levels) then use compy RGB to studio RGB.
there are a bunch of videos about this on youtube which is exactly where i had to turn when i ran into a similar problem years ago.
and here's one of them for the sake of convenience.

give that a try then fix your frame rate stuff.

Thank you! I will try it after I finish the editing of the rough cuts of the episodes.
(04-04-2019, 08:21 AM)wilhelm scream Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 05:46 AM)baileym43 Wrote: it's the color levels thing that Vegas does.
you have to apply a video effect to the timeline (Sony Levels or Vegas Levels) then use compy RGB to studio RGB.
there are a bunch of videos about this on youtube which is exactly where i had to turn when i ran into a similar problem years ago.
and here's one of them for the sake of convenience.

give that a try then fix your frame rate stuff.

Thank you! I will try it after I finish the editing of the rough cuts of the episodes.

OK. It works!
[+] 2 users Like wilhelm scream's post