If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
Do you believe in unlikelihoods?!?!

https://www.businessinsider.com/disney-r...y-3-2019-3

Yep, not only is James Gunn doing the Suicide Squad reboot, but he's also been rehired to direct Guaridans of the Galaxy Vol 3! Everything's coming up Gunn!
Thank goodness!

Without wanting to get into a big debate... Whatever mistakes the guy made in the past, when the whole cast (especially Bautista) all stood up for him like they did against their employer (in the usually cut-throat entertainment business) I'd take that as a clear indication that he's a good guy now.

I was dreading a GOTG3 where everybody was phoning it in at gun point.
(03-15-2019, 06:49 PM)TM2YC Wrote: Thank goodness!

Without wanting to get into a big debate... Whatever mistakes the guy made in the past, when the whole cast (especially Bautista) all stood up for him like they did against their employer (in the usually cut-throat entertainment business) I'd take that as a clear indication that he's a good guy now.

I was dreading a GOTG3 where everybody was phoning it in at gun point.

There's a joke in there about Gunn point but I can't quite find it.