• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Conquest of Jurassic World:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Conquest of Jurassic World:

I think you must have seen both films before watching this edit. It is well done, especially the beginning and ending, the only problem I have found is that sometimes it's not easy to understand when a flashback has started.
This problem would be completely nonexistent for those who have already seen both movies but I had only seen the first one, hence at times I got confused (although I quickly got back on track). The events were realigned in a very interesting way.
Some scenes are laughably bad and cliche, which made me completely disconnect, but that's the film's fault not the edit's.
I have found the ending to be particularly interesting and well done with a juxtaposition of the events between the second and the first film.
All in all it's a good way to enjoy Jurassic park without feeling bloated, especially for those who enjoyed the first series of films.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/conquest-of-jurassic-world/discussions/10288/

Top Bottom