• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

I cannot compare it to the original because I couldn't get through it unfortunately. But I was able to get through this edit and that's saying something. I removed some points from narrative because I didn't get the reason why Rose (Had to looki it up) was even there in the first place. Some friends told me she is supposed to be Finn's love interest but there is none of that here as far as I can tell and it feels like she gets some random screen time for no reason. Also some of the cheesy lines and jokes remain but there is nothing to be done about that because they are part of the story. However this is a re-edit of the original film so there is nothing more to be expected unless you want all the drawbacks. All in all I enjoyed it, but I can say that I most probably won't be watching the new one when it comes out unless there is a fan edit of it...

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-episode-viii-the-last-jedi-anti-cringe-cut/discussions/10258/

Top Bottom