If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Best Digital File Service
I just tried this one out and it linked to my current iTunes files. It's called Free DRM Removal
[+] 2 users Like DigModiFicaTion's post
(07-08-2019, 04:55 PM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote: I just tried this one out and it linked to my current iTunes files. It's called Free DRM Removal

Excellent. If Requiem doesn't work with new (or maybe HD) files, which my Venture Bros test wouldn't have confirmed, it's great to know there's another option. Hopefully this will be helpful to others too.

People probably don't care about Legion as much as I do but from what I've gathered Fox just stopped producing Blu-rays at some point for their shows past season one, possibly during the Disney purchase but maybe before that.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
Found the snag. I went ahead and bought the series, but Requiem requires iTunes 10.4 and you can only download up to 720p in any version under 11.0. Requiem works on the 720p files but they're not the highest quality available. So I backed up those files in case my next attempt is fruitless, it's better than nothing. I can at least watch them.

My next step is to redownload on a newer iTunes version for full 1080p and try that software you linked, Dig.
// IdeasIdea Central //
(07-08-2019, 04:55 PM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote: I just tried this one out and it linked to my current iTunes files. It's called Free DRM Removal

Turns out there's a five minute limit on this software. Not sure if it's always been like that.
// IdeasIdea Central //