• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Week of February 24, 2019 – New Fanedits

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This week sees the release of two new fanedits.

shogunassassin-front-46-1551050000.jpg

Shogun Assassin Chapter Two: Flaming Swords of Carnage by Scott Sandrock & WalrusSAS - I have removed 95% of the dialogue and hired voice actors to re-dub the lines. I cut the running time down as much as I had the heart to. I have replaced almost all music with the original Shogun Assassin score plus new music that felt appropriate to make it feel more like Shogun Assassin. I have added sound effects, and a voice-over narration was created for the young boy, Daigoro, to emulate the original film. The film's introduction emulates the iconic original as well.

hulkcivilwar-front-93-1551049445.jpg

Incredible Hulk: Civil War by Zarius - What If Bruce Banner had not left Earth? What if Black Widow still helped me while he fled from the military? What if the super soldier serum and the serum used to create the Abomination were connected? What if Tony Stark took the death of Charlie Spencer too much to heart? What if the events of Civil War still occured throughout all of this? Follow the unfolding story. of an alternate universe both strange, yet familiar.

This is the discussion thread for Week of February 24, 2019 – New Fanedits. Post away!

firemedic7917

Reaction score
Trophy Points
MCP said:
This week sees the release of two new fanedits.

shogunassassin-front-46-1551050000.jpg

Shogun Assassin Chapter Two: Flaming Swords of Carnage by Scott Sandrock & WalrusSAS - I have removed 95% of the dialogue and hired voice actors to re-dub the lines. I cut the running time down as much as I had the heart to. I have replaced almost all music with the original Shogun Assassin score plus new music that felt appropriate to make it feel more like Shogun Assassin. I have added sound effects, and a voice-over narration was created for the young boy, Daigoro, to emulate the original film. The film's introduction emulates the iconic original as well.

hulkcivilwar-front-93-1551049445.jpg

Incredible Hulk: Civil War by Zarius - What If Bruce Banner had not left Earth? What if Black Widow still helped me while he fled from the military? What if the super soldier serum and the serum used to create the Abomination were connected? What if Tony Stark took the death of Charlie Spencer too much to heart? What if the events of Civil War still occured throughout all of this? Follow the unfolding story. of an alternate universe both strange, yet familiar.

This is the discussion thread for Week of February 24, 2019 – New Fanedits. Post away!

Top Bottom