If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Movies That Never Should Have Had A Sequel
First Blood

Thanks Moe_Syzlak
[+] 1 user Likes SonofSinbad's post
(09-26-2019, 11:02 AM)SonofSinbad Wrote: Rambo

First Blood.
[+] 1 user Likes Moe_Syzlak's post
(09-26-2019, 11:02 AM)SonofSinbad Wrote: First Blood

Thanks Moe_Syzlak

I believe they even filmed an ending for First Blood that had John Rambo killed. I think that would’ve been a way more appropriate ending for that movie. I wonder if a fan edit would be possible to restore that version. I have no idea if those deleted scenes ever surfaced. Heck, I’m not even positive they actually filmed it.
[+] 1 user Likes Moe_Syzlak's post
Dirty Harry.
  Completed      ITW
(09-26-2019, 06:24 PM)Plissken1138 Wrote: Dirty Harry.

I want to agree with you, but....

This simply needed to exist. I'm sorry.
Prudes need prunes.
^ another strong parallel comes to mind of a movie that spawned sequels that inevitably deteriorated into self-parody. Lethal Weapon.
  Completed      ITW
(09-26-2019, 01:17 PM)Moe_Syzlak Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 11:02 AM)SonofSinbad Wrote: First Blood

Thanks Moe_Syzlak

I believe they even filmed an ending for First Blood that had John Rambo killed. I think that would’ve been a way more appropriate ending for that movie. I wonder if a fan edit would be possible to restore that version. I have no idea if those deleted scenes ever surfaced. Heck, I’m not even positive they actually filmed it.