If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Movies That Never Should Have Had A Sequel
I think we can all agree that there's a movie were its absoloutely great... until you see the sequel.

So here are some movies that never should have had a sequel (in my opinion)

Home Alone 2 was OK but the 3rd oh no no no. Why they decided to make another sequel was just stupid and so was Home Alone 4
Another one is scream. Scream was awesome until i saw the sequel. I hate scream 2 with a passion but weirdly enough im kind of also glad they made it. As if it wasnt made, scream 3 wouldnt have come out.
Then finally Spy Kids 4. It should have never came , but i dont hate it that much i think its just a bit stupid.

What movies do you think never should have had a sequel. Or a sequel to a sequel.
The Terminator
[+] 1 user Likes TM2YC's post
Most sequels are unnecessary, but for me the biggest offenders are...

Next Friday & The Friday After Next (& the upcoming Last Friday)
The Fly II
Caddyshack II
The Hangover Part II
Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2
Taken 2 & Taken 3
Weekend At Bernie's II
Son of the Mask
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
(02-21-2019, 06:23 PM)Neglify Wrote: Most sequels are unnecessary, but for me the biggest offenders are...

Next Friday & The Friday After Next (& the upcoming Last Friday)
The Fly II
Caddyshack II
The Hangover Part II
Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2
Taken 2 & Taken 3
Weekend At Bernie's II
Son of the Mask

Don’t forget The Sting 2.
(02-21-2019, 06:23 PM)Neglify Wrote: Taken 2 & Taken 3

Never watched the taken movies but ive heard nothing but good things about them.
Well....
One of them anyway
(02-21-2019, 06:13 PM)TM2YC Wrote: The Terminator

You shut your mouth.
[+] 1 user Likes TVs Frink's post
(02-21-2019, 06:25 PM)SonofSinbad Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 06:23 PM)Neglify Wrote: Taken 2 & Taken 3

Never watched the taken movies but ive heard nothing but good things about them.
Well....
One of them anyway

I watched the first and was like "I don't get the hype."
[+] 2 users Like TVs Frink's post
(02-21-2019, 06:25 PM)Moe_Syzlak Wrote: Don’t forget The Sting 2.

Thanks for reminding me. Never saw it. No reason for that one to exist.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Wishmaster.
Halloween. 
The Hobbit only needed to be one movie,id that counts. 
Robocop. 
Rurouni Kenshin (I love the original series, and the first movie. The story arc that the second and 3rd movies are based on is excellent in the show, but it ties into a plot point from the first arc that was missing in the first movie, so a certain character's motivations are now shallow). 

There's probably more.
Mega Man is best game. 
Highlander, the sequels are some of the worst movies ever made (especially 2, Endgame and the Source).