If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Movies That Never Should Have Had A Sequel
Today I learned that there was a sequel to 21 Jump Street, a movie I was only vaguely aware of because it's not a movie, it was a TV show that launched Johnny Depp.
(06-02-2019, 08:51 PM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote: Today I learned that there was a sequel to 21 Jump Street, a movie I was only vaguely aware of because it's not a movie, it was a TV show that launched Johnny Depp.

The movie's a sequel to the show, and directed by Lorde and Miller, the The Lego Movie guys. You would probably like most of it.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
[+] 1 user Likes addiesin's post
(06-02-2019, 07:47 PM)Masirimso17 Wrote: I like 22 Jump Street

Mods please add a dislike button  Smile
(06-02-2019, 08:56 PM)addiesin Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 08:51 PM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote: Today I learned that there was a sequel to 21 Jump Street, a movie I was only vaguely aware of because it's not a movie, it was a TV show that launched Johnny Depp.

The movie's a sequel to the show, and directed by Lorde and Miller, the The Lego Movie guys. You would probably like most of it.

Most of it?

Tongue
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
(06-03-2019, 09:39 AM)SonofSinbad Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 07:47 PM)Masirimso17 Wrote: I like 22 Jump Street

Mods please add a dislike button  Smile

I will add it long enough to dislike your post, then remove it.
[+] 6 users Like TVs Frink's post
(06-03-2019, 09:45 AM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 08:56 PM)addiesin Wrote:

Most of it?

I can't remember if there are any fart jokes in the movie, but I do remember there are some specific things like that in comedy you hate, so to be honest I have to account for the possibility some of those things may be present. But mostly all I remember is laughing and being really impressed because my expectations were really low. This movie made me like Channing Tatum, and that's when I started paying attention to these directors. I still would rather see their version of Solo than even bother with the Ron Howard one.

I personally think it's difficult to find a big Hollywood comedy film that actually makes me laugh as intended, usually I find smaller jokes like in Marvel movies more successful than straight up comedies. But this one made me laugh, hard. Your mileage may vary.
// IdeasIdea Central //
I don’t remember there being any toilet humor. There is “genital” humor but in a balanced and logical way. It’s high school after all.
Solo was awesome and I won't hear dissenting opinions on it.

(I would have liked to see the alternate universe Solo too, though)
[+] 1 user Likes TVs Frink's post
Solo is amazing.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 2 users Like jrWHAG42's post