• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Favourite music videos

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points

Positively exquisite. Too bad I can't find a copy in higher quality.

AlanParker1989

Reaction score
Trophy Points
[quote="It']
[/quote]

Had a few friends who pulled a "prank" on me, they live in AZ and I moved to Washington, they claimed a friend got killed in a car crash(News in az about a fatal car wreck lined up with the prank). I cried for an entire today, then told me the next day it was a joke, this song always brings up that memory. I wish I could forget it, thinking about our adventures, his laugh, his vibe. Always be thankful for your friends.

AlanParker1989

Reaction score
Trophy Points
[quote="It']
[/quote]

Had a few friends who pulled a "prank" on me, they live in AZ and I moved to Washington, they claimed a friend got killed in a car crash(News in az about a fatal car wreck lined up with the prank). I cried for an entire today, then told me the next day it was a joke, this song always brings up that memory. I wish I could forget it, thinking about our adventures, his laugh, his vibe. Always be thankful for your friends.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AlanParker1989 said:
[quote="It']

[/quote]

I’m sorry to hear about that whole situation.

Also I’m gonna be honest I am shocked you have even heard this song I didn’t think there would be a single Quadeca fan here.

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just noticed someone uploaded an HD remaster of the music video for "Reach" by Caleigh Peters (2005) on July 1. I am completely obsessed with this song:

Top Bottom