• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Songs Stuck in Your Head

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Freaking "In the End" by Linkin Park always finds its way into my head.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
FKJ & Masego - Tadow

it seems to me that FKJ (this song in particular) has been getting a lot more attention recently, which is very well deserved. funny how it's been happening just now that the song's been out for almost two years.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"What it meant to me will eventually be a memory
Of a time when I tried so hard". 
This line in particular is in my head currently.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had Clarke Peters' BBC Radio4 show 'Black Music In Europe' on as I went out the door to work and he played Lord Kitchener's 1951 song 'London Is The Place For Me' (it's also in the Paddington movie). I could not stop humming the tune all day.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0003z7v

There is a little clip of him singing it accapella on Pathe news when he arrived in England in 1948 (at the end of this video):

It's a damn catchy tune.

1claire

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'll keep you my dirty little secret, don't tell anyone, or you'll be just another regret.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bullet with Butterfly Wings, I believe that's what it's called, by The Smashing Pumpkins  is stuck in my head. Just the beginning line mainly.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Bullet with Butterfly Wings, I believe that's what it's called, by The Smashing Pumpkins  is stuck in my head. Just the beginning line mainly.

Like a rat in a cage.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
zTR4hUYl.jpg

On the topic, my mother sent me this a couple weeks ago.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm siiiiinging in the rain, just siiinging in the rain, what a-
This is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the night. 
You know, I should probably get around to watching Singing in the Rain sometime, I have no idea what it's about  I just know the song.

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
You know, I should probably get around to watching Singing in the Rain sometime, I have no idea what it's about  I just know the song.

I highly recommend it. It's a great movie. It's a musical comedy about actors making the transition from the silent era to the sound era.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dinosaurs Will Die by Nofx is stuck in my head.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Actually I don't find it all that catchy of a song. I do like Super Cool though :)

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Teenage Superstars by The Vaselines
I should really check out the documentary sometime.

Top Bottom