If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Songs Stuck in Your Head
Freaking "In the End" by Linkin Park always finds its way into my head.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 2 users Like jrWHAG42's post
FKJ & Masego - Tadow

it seems to me that FKJ (this song in particular) has been getting a lot more attention recently, which is very well deserved. funny how it's been happening just now that the song's been out for almost two years.
What has hardened will never win.
In The End - Linkin Park

Good god.
[+] 1 user Likes Junglist Paja's post
"What it meant to me will eventually be a memory
Of a time when I tried so hard". 
This line in particular is in my head currently.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 1 user Likes jrWHAG42's post
I had Clarke Peters' BBC Radio4 show 'Black Music In Europe' on as I went out the door to work and he played Lord Kitchener's 1951 song 'London Is The Place For Me' (it's also in the Paddington movie). I could not stop humming the tune all day.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0003z7v

There is a little clip of him singing it accapella on Pathe news when he arrived in England in 1948 (at the end of this video):

It's a damn catchy tune.

It's a song which hits too close to home for me.
Prudes need prunes.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post
I'll keep you my dirty little secret, don't tell anyone, or you'll be just another regret.
Prudes need prunes.
Bullet with Butterfly Wings, I believe that's what it's called, by The Smashing Pumpkins  is stuck in my head. Just the beginning line mainly.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 1 user Likes jrWHAG42's post
Mega Man is best game.