• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Songs Stuck in Your Head

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now".

i've been listening to Love Of My Life quite a bit too, but it makes me sad because it reminds me of my ex.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Collipso said:

Quite possibly the best song ever made.

No, the parody of it that I once made, about Sonic the Hedgehog, is the best song ever made.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Collipso said:

Quite possibly the best song ever made.

i wouldn't say best. maybe catchiest? We Are The Champions was once voted the catchiest song of all time, i think.

i personally think Queen is overrated, though (particularly after Bohemian Rhapsody dropped last year). don't get me wrong, i think they're a really good rock band, one of the best "Greatest Hits" musical acts of all time. but they don't go much further than that: a good greatest hits band. stuff like Pink Floyd and The Beatles are miles better than Queen. imho, of course. but i don't want to get too off topic.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Collipso said:
i personally think Queen is overrated, though (particularly after Bohemian Rhapsody dropped last year). don't get me wrong, i think they're a really good rock band, one of the best "Greatest Hits" musical acts of all time. but they don't go much further than that: a good greatest hits band. stuff like Pink Floyd and The Beatles are miles better than Queen. imho, of course. but i don't want to get too off topic.

My own admiration for Queen pretty much begins and ends with the Highlander soundtrack.

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Collipso said:

i've been listening to Love Of My Life quite a bit too, but it makes me sad because it reminds me of my ex.

I've had Queen's "Somebody to Love" stuck in my head for quite a while now. Also, "As Old Friends Do" by ABBA and Elvis Presley's rendition of "How Great Thou Art". And although they are not exactly songs, James Horner's Star Trek theme and Jerry Goldsmith's theme from "The Ghost and the Darkness".

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ugh. I listened to Tosche Station last night and it is firmly stuck in my head.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
H38ZKfq.gif

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hbenthow said:
Jerry Goldsmith's theme from "The Ghost and the Darkness".

Thats a badass score. Good to listen to before or after the Congo soundtrack.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
that song has showed up here before, i think. it was stuck in my head a couple of years ago but i have barely listened to it ever since. great song though.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Collipso said:
that song has showed up here before, i think. it was stuck in my head a couple of years ago but i have barely listened to it ever since. great song though.

Yeah it was me. I forgot.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
Collipso said:

wow that's a sticky one then haha 

it really is quite catchy though.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
Collipso said:

tumblr_mbp9iy8HTo1rskk8io1_1280.gif

tumblr_mbp9iy8HTo1rskk8io3_1280.gif

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I haven't heard it in years, but for some reason I woke up this morning with "Carpet Crawlers" by Genesis in my head.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Richard Cheese's rendition of People Equals Shit by Slipknot is stuck in my head.

baileym43

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Richard Cheese's rendition of People Equals Shit by Slipknot is stuck in my head.

man.  i tore through as much Richard Cheese's work as i could find about a decade ago and loved every second.
thank you for reminding me of it.
his covers are as brilliant as the PostModern Jukebox crew.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Losing My Religion by R. E. M. is currently stuck in my head.

Top Bottom