If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Songs Stuck in Your Head
(04-30-2019, 01:29 PM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: Bullet with Butterfly Wings, I believe that's what it's called, by The Smashing Pumpkins  is stuck in my head. Just the beginning line mainly.

Like a rat in a cage.
Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Remington electric razor — cleans you, thrills you, may even keep you from getting busted.
[Image: zTR4hUYl.jpg]
On the topic, my mother sent me this a couple weeks ago.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 2 users Like jrWHAG42's post
Mega Man is best game. 
I'm siiiiinging in the rain, just siiinging in the rain, what a-
This is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the night. 
You know, I should probably get around to watching Singing in the Rain sometime, I have no idea what it's about  I just know the song.
Mega Man is best game. 
(05-04-2019, 11:41 PM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: You know, I should probably get around to watching Singing in the Rain sometime, I have no idea what it's about  I just know the song.

I highly recommend it. It's a great movie. It's a musical comedy about actors making the transition from the silent era to the sound era.
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!