If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Songs Stuck in Your Head
(03-21-2019, 01:45 AM)hbenthow Wrote: Jerry Goldsmith's theme from "The Ghost and the Darkness".

Thats a badass score. Good to listen to before or after the Congo soundtrack.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
[+] 1 user Likes Rogue-theX's post
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
[+] 1 user Likes addiesin's post
that song has showed up here before, i think. it was stuck in my head a couple of years ago but i have barely listened to it ever since. great song though.
[+] 1 user Likes Collipso's post
(03-21-2019, 05:10 PM)Collipso Wrote: that song has showed up here before, i think. it was stuck in my head a couple of years ago but i have barely listened to it ever since. great song though.

Yeah it was me. I forgot.
// IdeasIdea Central //
(03-21-2019, 06:06 PM)addiesin Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 05:10 PM)Collipso Wrote: that song has showed up here before, i think. it was stuck in my head a couple of years ago but i have barely listened to it ever since. great song though.

wow that's a sticky one then haha 

it really is quite catchy though.
[+] 1 user Likes Collipso's post
(03-21-2019, 06:06 PM)addiesin Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_mbp9iy8HTo1rskk8io1_1280.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mbp9iy8HTo1rskk8io3_1280.gif]
[+] 3 users Like TVs Frink's post
I haven't heard it in years, but for some reason I woke up this morning with "Carpet Crawlers" by Genesis in my head.

Richard Cheese's rendition of People Equals Shit by Slipknot is stuck in my head.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 2 users Like jrWHAG42's post
(04-02-2019, 08:04 AM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: Richard Cheese's rendition of People Equals Shit by Slipknot is stuck in my head.

man.  i tore through as much Richard Cheese's work as i could find about a decade ago and loved every second.
thank you for reminding me of it.
his covers are as brilliant as the PostModern Jukebox crew.
Firstling attempt coming soon. i hope.
[+] 1 user Likes baileym43's post
Losing My Religion by R. E. M. is currently stuck in my head.
Mega Man is best game.