If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Songs Stuck in Your Head
Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now".

i've been listening to Love Of My Life quite a bit too, but it makes me sad because it reminds me of my ex.
(03-20-2019, 01:24 PM)Collipso Wrote: Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now".

Quite possibly the best song ever made.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
(03-20-2019, 02:32 PM)Rogue-theX Wrote:

No, the parody of it that I once made, about Sonic the Hedgehog, is the best song ever made.
Mega Man is best game. 
(03-20-2019, 02:32 PM)Rogue-theX Wrote:

i wouldn't say best. maybe catchiest? We Are The Champions was once voted the catchiest song of all time, i think.

i personally think Queen is overrated, though (particularly after Bohemian Rhapsody dropped last year). don't get me wrong, i think they're a really good rock band, one of the best "Greatest Hits" musical acts of all time. but they don't go much further than that: a good greatest hits band. stuff like Pink Floyd and The Beatles are miles better than Queen. imho, of course. but i don't want to get too off topic.
lol, damn you.
---------------------: My Fanedits :---------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

--------------------: Consecutions :--------------------
(03-20-2019, 03:10 PM)Collipso Wrote: i personally think Queen is overrated, though (particularly after Bohemian Rhapsody dropped last year). don't get me wrong, i think they're a really good rock band, one of the best "Greatest Hits" musical acts of all time. but they don't go much further than that: a good greatest hits band. stuff like Pink Floyd and The Beatles are miles better than Queen. imho, of course. but i don't want to get too off topic.

My own admiration for Queen pretty much begins and ends with the Highlander soundtrack.
Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Remington electric razor — cleans you, thrills you, may even keep you from getting busted.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post

i've been listening to Love Of My Life quite a bit too, but it makes me sad because it reminds me of my ex.

I've had Queen's "Somebody to Love" stuck in my head for quite a while now. Also, "As Old Friends Do" by ABBA and Elvis Presley's rendition of "How Great Thou Art". And although they are not exactly songs, James Horner's Star Trek theme and Jerry Goldsmith's theme from "The Ghost and the Darkness".
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
[+] 1 user Likes hbenthow's post
Ugh. I listened to Tosche Station last night and it is firmly stuck in my head.
[+] 1 user Likes The Scribbling Man's post
[Image: H38ZKfq.gif?noredirect]
[+] 1 user Likes TVs Frink's post