If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Songs Stuck in Your Head
(02-17-2019, 10:27 AM)Rogue-theX Wrote: I get songs in my head daily, but its fine because its a nice distraction from tinnitus, and its never songs I don't like, it would only be a problem if it was polka getting stuck in my head. F#CK POLKA!

oh god. My grandmother (Polish) loved polkas, and played them constantly at her house. It was like hours and hours of the same song. Polkas do not leave your head once you stop the music.
---------------------: My Fanedits :---------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

--------------------: Consecutions :--------------------
You have my sympathies. No one should have to endure such tortures.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
(02-16-2019, 08:28 PM)addiesin Wrote:

Oh god that's so annoying.

The album artwork is from Nine Objects of Desire, not Tom's Album.
(02-17-2019, 01:17 PM)TVs Frink Wrote:

Better then the original
(02-17-2019, 04:06 PM)SonofSinbad Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 01:17 PM)TVs Frink Wrote:

Better then the original

Low bar.
(02-17-2019, 10:27 AM)Rogue-theX Wrote: F#CK POLKA!

Weird Al's best polka medley yet.
Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Remington electric razor — cleans you, thrills you, may even keep you from getting busted.
Surely one of the smartest song title...

"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
For the past few hours, "You can't kill me 'cause I'm already inside you" has been chanting in the back of my mind, from Slipknot' s song (sic).
Mega Man is best game. 
for YEARS and YEARS i had a song stuck in my head that i had no idea what any words were (just kinda mumbled sounds in my head) then a long Na-na-na-na part.
i'd searched it again and again for the past 25 years with zero luck.  (well not that long, i didn't start using the internet until around '98 and search engines weren't much back then.  maybe the last decade i'd been trying to find out this song.)
it really wasn't until a couple months ago that i found it and i think it's only because of how sophisticated google syntax search as become or maybe at how saturated with spider-webbed information the internet is.  i dunno.
i typed into google: naaa na na na na na na na na na naaaaa song.  it was like the second or third result.

then there's anytime the sun breaks out from some clouds, rain or otherwise, this pops in my head...

for now though, my daughter is hooked on Megan Trainor's Better When I'm Dancin' and listens to it all the time.
but she's 3 and gets a big smile when the song comes on and tries to sing along and is completely adorable so i don't mind at all.

Firstling attempt coming soon. i hope.