If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Songs Stuck in Your Head
I constantly have songs stuck in my head. Sometimes just parts of a song, sometimes multiple songs, sometimes multiple songs that blend together into one. The worst is when I don't know the nof a song or any of the words, so I can't even look it up. 
So I made this thread so that I can just throw out whatever tune is on my mind, as can you, potentially. 

I've been meaning to make this thread for a while, and now that I finally make it, I have nothing in particular on my mind to share at the moment. But that will change soon probably.
Mega Man is best game. 
---------------------: My Fanedits :---------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

--------------------: Consecutions :--------------------
Me and Bobby McGee just popped in my mind. I only know the song because it's on the Watchmen soundtrack, of which the contents of are included on my Google Play Music favorites playlist.
Mega Man is best game. 
Enjoy

And this

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Great... now this is back in my head:
Beat wise this is allways in my head

Lyrically 
Beat wise, I constantly have the beginning drum of Scentless Apprentice by Nirvana on my mind.

Mega Man is best game. 
^ Truth.

Surely this one..? Wink

(Lovely ELO cover)
I get songs in my head daily, but its fine because its a nice distraction from tinnitus, and its never songs I don't like, it would only be a problem if it was polka getting stuck in my head. F#CK POLKA!

Basically if there is no actual music playing then there might as well be, sometimes I'm doing something then I have to go for a walk or something and go to shut off the radio only to realize it wasn't even turned on.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)