• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Revisited:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Revisited:

The second installment in the Harry Potter: Revisited saga, HP and the Chamber of Secrets: Revisited succeeds in taking Chris Columbus' view of the Wizarding World to a whole new perspective.

As per Sorcerer's Stone: Revisited, the visual editing is seamless, the A/V quality is spot on (and at times equivalent to that of an actual Blu-ray, the reworked narrative is rock solid, and the new score certainly helps to breathe new life to its respective scenes. And as far as I can tell, the oversaturated pinkishness of SS was taken up to 11 with this film, and this has thankfully been taken care of thanks to Andreas' fantastic colour correcting.

One teensy little qualm — the new score for when Harry stabs Tom Riddle's diary with the Basilisk fang is a little too loud to my ears, but I guess this is understandable since Andreas wanted to hide John Williams' original score as much as possible.

As I stated in my SS: Revisited review, if you Potterheads are looking for a darker, more mature take on the Columbus era, this beautifully-crafted fanedit is for you!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/harry-potter-and-the-chamber-of-secrets-revisited/discussions/10218/

Top Bottom