If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Updated Rules
We've condensed and simplified our Rules page. We encourage everyone to review it to re-familiarize yourself of how we expect members to conduct themselves here.
This is interesting

1. Quote:Voting in Polls. Every month we allow users to vote on their Favorite Edit of the Month (FEOTM). Polls are open to all active community users. If you’re not able to vote it means you have not yet met the criteria to be an active user. Faneditors are NOT allowed to vote for their own edit, and faneditors are NOT allowed to solicit users via PM, email, alternative message boards, etc. to vote for their edit as neither are in the spirit of the FEOTM.

..As I was approached by someone via PM to vote for their edit in a FOTM poll
I am shock
---------------------: My Fanedits :---------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

--------------------: Consecutions :--------------------
(02-12-2019, 07:15 AM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: I am shock

[Image: PsWMfdDeND0tuGj7jYu2RTICEK0=.gif]
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
(02-12-2019, 07:15 AM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: I am shock

I had no idea we were previously allowed to solicit!! What a wasted opportunity. 

Big Grin
Approved: It: The Cinematic Cut (1990)
In-The-Works: The Stand: The Cinematic Cut (1994) & The Shining: The Cinematic Cut (1997)
Coming Soon: The Golden Years (1991) | The Tommy Knockers (1993) | The Langoliers (1995) | Storm of the Century (1999)
———————————
I wish I cared about Space Treks and Superheros...